After some well deserved nagging from Tina just before Christmas to get out Beatrix Potter, I got her back out on the 9th December and have now finally finished her.
9th December
and finally finished Ta Da !!!!
AOTH (started after surprise more enabling from Tina), I have managed to finish January in just one month which is great for me as I am really busy with work at the minute, I hoping to get February started at the end of April.
I signed up to the CCN Frosty Friends Autoship through Patchwork Rabbit, I am way behind for the amount I have received but I am working at my own pace I am a little disappointed with the amount of little houses there seem to be a lot with just a different animal but they are cute and easy to stitch.
First Ornie
Second Ornie nearly finished (April Goal)
Sampler Girl in the Meadow has come out the box and I have dusted off the cobwebs, this is going to be an ongoing goal until I have finished her.
Thanks for looking.








5 comments:
Gorgeous stitching hun. Love the In the Meadow design. I might see if I have the colours for that one and have it as a new start. x
Tina's good at persuading folks to get cracking lol. Lots of lovely progress.
What lovely stitching. BP is gorgeous
Thanks guys it feels lovely to be achieving goals with my stitching thanks for the encouragement Hazel and Tina. The colours are lovely on In the Meadow hun all DMC as well which is what I love about Sampler Girl designs, I cannot remember the fabric I'm using will have to look to see if I still have the packet from it as I'm curious xx
Tracy just found your blogspot on N.H. oh my BP is absolutely fab-u-lous , well done. I will be back on the BBD night just time runs away with me.
Like the Tenderness of Heart piece too, and it would take me a lot longer than a month to finish the AOTH pieces.
I will be back are famous last words lol.
Post a Comment