Tuesday, 11 February 2014

February and Rain Rain Rain !!!

Well I don't know about you guys but I am fed up of all this rain, how depressing!!!  We have had frost on the ground here in the North East and I believe some snow out in the hills although I am nearer the coast so we tend to be last to get the snow which I am grateful for, it looks lovely just not very practical for day to day goings on.

I was out and about on Saturday which is rare for me I don't venture out into Newcastle City centre very often as it gets a little busy for me especially match days, etc.  But I arranged to meet an Aunt and my darling cousin this weekend for lunch and hot chocolate which was lovely a nice change to my routine.  Whilst out I found these sweet little pots £1 for all three pots !!! I just love the colour of them and couldn't resist popping into the market to get some goodies to fill them, I just need to wait for them to spring to life my daffodils are already starting to say hello after just a couple of days.  Excuse my sad winter tired garden in the background it needs loving back to life once this rain stops


Just a short one for now, thanks for stopping by T x

3 comments:

Julie said...

A nice treat to remind yourself Spring really is on its way Tracy.

Clare-Aimetu said...

It does seem to be dragging on this year - it will soon be spring, great reminder :)

Hazel said...

Love your bulbs hun. Have they flowered yet?