I haven't been stitching much at all I started and finished a chart for a girl at work for her new home which she was very pleased with I cannot seem to find a picture although I am sure that I have taken one, I have one more to do for her which I will get done before Christmas. I have a agreed to start a SAL in October to stitch Good Tidings by Sampler Girl to match my other piece At home with Jane Austen with Hazel and Tina which I am hoping will motivate me to get stitching again, fingers crossed. I always have lots of plans I just don't seem to have enough time to put it all into motion.
Found a picture I knew I had one it is a Lizzie Kate design as you can probably tell
Hazel taught me to crochet earlier in the year whilst I was visiting I have been wanting to learn for a while now but just couldn't seem to find the patience, but something seemed to just click while I was there and I have been addicted ever since probably why I haven't been motivated with my stitching so I have a few projects on the go everyone is getting blankets for Christmas ha ha ha
For my mum
For my Dad and his Wife
Not sure who this one is for I started it as a test maybe I'll sell it if it turns out ok
Oh before I forget I finally got my At Home with Jane Austen framed (the beautiful blanket in the back ground was made by Hazel)
Thanks for looking hope everyone is well and enjoying life.





5 comments:
Hello
Your finish is lovely and your crochet is awesome!
Great to see you blogging,looking forward to our SAL.you are doing really well with the crochet and JA Looks fab
Tina xx
Lovely stitching and crocheting. Your framed piece looks gorgeous.
Great to see you bak, lovely crochet :)
Hello Tracy
Well done on the crochet, your blankets will be so well received.
Jane Austen looks super in the nice frame.
Lovely gift for your friend.
Post a Comment