Monday, 12 December 2011

WIPocalypse

Well time to start thinking about unrealistic projects that I cannot finish for next year. I have joined WIPocalypse in the hope that I can get some stability with my stitching (yes I know, never going to happen you say) but with only one finish this year there is progess to be had, so this is my 2012 list with the hope of some new starts and finishes

Queen of Hearts by Rachel Anderson - HAED (I have some frogging to do on this one first)



Jane Austen Sampler


Snowflake QS by Selina Fenech - HAED


Tears of Yesterday by Zindy S D Nielsen - HAED


Christmas Memories - Just Nan


BBD & Workbasket Freebie - Sweet Alabama
(New start)



I'm sure I'll have plenty more to add to the list as the year progresses, I definitely want to add some more non HAED designs but I would like to get at least one WIP finished first.

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Some great projects there hun. I reckon you could def add a few more newies in there. x