Firstly October I finally finished my Christmas Elegance by Just Nan this is my first official finish of the year so it was an extra Happy Dance for me, I find it much easier to start projects than to finish them so this finish was a great achievement
November I can honestly say has been a bit of a bust, I did nothing productive at all, just worked too much (sad I know)
However December YAY I'm back lots going on I finally picked my stitching back up, I have started a ornie for lovely special friend Hazel (shhhh....it's a secret so I cannot show you yet). I have also started making some festive candles and decorated my tree, I also cleared out my stitching basket to put my christmas presents in as my new christmas tree goes all the way to the floor so there is no getting any presents under that !!!!
And I finally made up an ornie that I stitched last year, well better late than never
Well thank you for looking, I hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season and stitching lots of beautiful things !!! Thank you for taking the time to look xx







8 comments:
Lovely ornie, and I love christmas too!!
Love your finish. Perfect end to the year. Your tree looks fab as do your candles and your ornie finish. I need to finish a few up too. I'm also working on your ornie too. Hehe. I wonder what we will stitch for each other?
Lovely to see you posting Tracy, beautiful stitching and your tree looks great!
Your JN piece is just completely gorgeous, congratulations on a stunning finish
Well done Tracey on your Just Nan finish,it's lovely.Love your finished ornie too.Your Christmas tree looks fab looking forward to seeing your wip's in 2012
Happy Christmas,hope to see you at the next meet-up
xx
Lovely stitching. I think your basket of parcels are gorgeous.
Christmas Memories looks stunning! Congrats!
Your decorations are very pretty.
Beautiful finish it looks fantastic! Got to add also it's lovely to meet another Goodkind reader ;)
Post a Comment