Here are some pic of my new garden
Before


After

Planting started

Wall Painted

Sorry about all the pics I just love showing it off. Right now on to the important bit stitching updates
Queen of Hearts (May Progress)

Masquerade (SK SAL 2010)

Rapunzel (SK SAL 2011 New Start)

Kittie Fae
And this one is my secret new start all I'm saying is that is it a HAED (I am calling this year the year of the HAED as that is all I have worked on lol they normally are in the bottom of the WIP pile)

Thanks for looking everyone sorry there are loads of pics, I really should post more often. xx

7 comments:
Oh, I just love your garden!!! :)
And your stitches too - HAED's after another - good luck with them (says someone who has just one and is strugling to stitch it... lol)
Your garden looks fab hun. Wish mine was like that. Great progress on all your haeds. Post some pics up in the NH HAED SAL bit. x
your garden is looking great, no wonder you are proud of it.
Well done on the progress on you HAEDs, they all look lovely
Yor garden looks Fab Tracy,you will be getting Alan Titmarsh@s job soon.
Well done on your wip's they are all looking lovely
Tina xx
Great stitching and your garden looks lovely. The brightly painted wall is a goprgeous touch
Super stitching pics
Your garden looks amazing, well done on the hard work to get it so beautiful
WOW - great garden makeover!
And oh my goodness that's a pile of HAED projects! Thanks for joining the WIPocalypse. I hope you'll make some great progress on each of those next year. I've added you to the participant list and to my blog reader so I can watch them evolve.
Happy stitching!
Post a Comment