Saturday, 2 April 2011

Progress so Far

Well this is the progress so far at the end of March, stitching on these will probably slow down for a couple of months as I have a few other stitching commitments but once they are done it will be full steam ahead Woo Hoo!!! I also started knitting a cardigan for myself my first large knitting project so wish me luck I'll keep you updated on how I am getting on luckily I have my lovely mum to sort out any mistakes I make. This is what I have done so far



We'll see if it looks like it should when it is finishing..mmm


This is my progress on BSFG from the weekend away with Needlecraft Haven I worked on this most of the weekend I always really get into this one when I start working on it, although it does spend a lot of time in the bottom of my stitching basket



I am hoping to get page 1 of Queen of Hearts finishes before the end of April I have really gotten into this one although it is a lot of black and dark colours but I think that is why it is stitching up quicker as I don't have to keep changing colours all the time there is only 3 or 4 colours on page 1 which is really good for a HAED (excuse the white cat hair in the bottom corner, naughty pussy cat obviously got near the stitching)



Not a lot of progress on Masquerade SK I am loving the colours in this it is lovely to work on. Hazel and I have been having a SAL on a Thursday evening to work on our HAEDS it is great really encouraging to see them slowly growing



This is my JN from the SAL last year I worked on it in January this year but apart from that I haven't picked it back up I only have two bands left to finish this I will finish it off before the end of the year sometime in time for Christmas

4 comments:

Hazel said...

You've done loads hun. x

Christine said...

Great progress on your stitching and knitting. The JN piece is beautiful

jane said...

Looks like all your WIPs are progressing really well, love the knitting too.

Julie said...

You have been busy Tracy, everything looks wonderful

Syoper knitting, going to be snuggly cardi