Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Updates

Well unfortunately due to work and other committments stitching has been taking a back seat lately but after a weekend away with the lovely ladies from Needlecraft Haven I have my mojo back. Here is an update of progress pictures before I post my progress for March.

This was my January progress of Queen of Hearts this was a new start for me at the beginning of the year.



I decided to have a change of plan and not start my Egypt Garden Chatelaine after all I think I have too many on the go at the minute and need to concentrate on getting a finish this year, I have decided to work on my Blackstone Fantasy Garden by Ink Circles with the aim to finishing it this year.

This is the current progress on my BSFG

7 comments:

Christine said...

Your Blackwork Fantasy is beautiful

Hazel said...

You've blogged!!!!!

Sally said...

Good to see you blogging Tracy :) Lovely progress on both your pieces.

Nic said...

I love the Blackwork Fantasy and have this design in my stash. Are you stitching it with the recommended colours? I thought I might try and alter the colours when I stitch it.

Tracy Dixon said...

I used the rec colours as I couldn't make up my mind what to change them to, I think I will stitch it again with different colours tho

Dani - tkdchick said...

I absolutely loved stitching Blackstone Fantasty Garden! Yours looks great!

Julie said...

It was great to see the Blackwork Fantasy IRL, it looks so amazing.... keep on stitching!! LOL