New Starts
I think Kathy will be pleased to know that I am finally starting my Chatelaine, she has been trying to enable me with this one for some time and I have caved.
Egypt Garden

This was the very first HAED chart that I ever purchased I have put off starting it for about 5 years or so (purchased a piece of 25ct Dublin evenweave to stitch it on, which I hated and Hazel took off my hands which is how we met so this design is very special to me)
Queen of Hearts - Rachel Anderson

UFO
This was the very first HAED that I started for my cousin who I think is now a little too old for the design as she turns 18 at the end of this month, so I thought why not try and get it finished. I actually dated my photos with this one so I know that I started it in October 2006
QS Kittie Fae - Nadia Tate

The WIP's
These are the two SAL's I am doing the Quaker and Just Nan as in my previous post and also my HAED SK Masquerade which I started last year as part of a SAL and also my Jane Austen Sampler which I also started as part of a SAL (I'm seeing a pattern here)
Masquerade SK

Jane Austen Sampler
6 comments:
Wow some gorgeous wips and new starts on the cards for you.
OOoooooo you'd be right hun, woohooooooo hehe, can't wait to see the WIPs on this one. I know I am a terrible enabler lol!!!
Looking forward to all your WIPS hehe
Hugs xxxx
There are some lovely designs there, looking forward to seeing your progress
Exciting projects to watch grow.
Ooh, two huge new starts. I have Egypt Garden, as I think Hazel maybe told you lol, but I'm too scared to start it at the moment, got too many other BAP's on the go.
You've got some lovely wips as well, will look forward to seeing them grow.
What great WIPS to try and bust in 2011!!!
Post a Comment