Sunday, 2 January 2011

Another year gone, here's to new projects

Happy New Year everyone!! It's that time again to start making impossible targets and new starts. I think this year is going to be about getting some finishes in for me I have a quite few WIPs (not as many as some) but enough for me so I think it is time to start finishing some of them and of course some new starts you have to have some new starts although I haven't decided on anything specific as yet.

I will be working on these two as part of SALs on the Needlecraft Haven forum

Beatrix Potter (Quaker SAL)




Just Nan (currently working on this piece)

7 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Look forward to seeing your progress.

Hazel said...

I reckon you will easily get these two finished up hun. xx

Christine said...

Two lovely pieces, looking forward to seeing your progress

Sally said...

Happy New Year Tracy!

Blu said...

Lovely WIPs.

Not sure if it's just my computer, but the black text is very difficult to see on the dark background...

Julie said...

I love both of these projects, will love watching their progression

Hope you soon feel better

Dani - tkdchick said...

I'm with you on getting those WIPs finished in 2011