Here it is finally finished, I cannot tell you how pleased I am to finish this one I can honestly say the chart will be going in the bin and that I officially hate Anchor threads, which will also be going in the bin. They are just awful for knotting because the lettering was 1 over 1 the strand just kept knotting with every stitch I probably would have finishes the lettering two days ago had I not spent so much time undoing knots.
Now for my next project I think I am going to work on my HAED SK SAL for a week and then move onto some Christmas stitching.
Here is a before pic of my HAED
7 comments:
Congratulations on your finish. Looking forward to seeing your HEAD.
Pretty finish, I love sunflowers and the colors in this is just amazing.
Good Luck on the HAED
Beautiful finish! Congrats!!
Wonderful finish
Congratulations on a beautiful finish Tracy:)
WTG on a fabulous finish - am sure the happy couple are going to love it. The HAED has some pretty colours in it... will enjoy watching it develop. :0)
Congrats on your finish and well done for persevering with it.
Your HAED looks wonderful, will look forward to seeing it grow.
Post a Comment