Friday, 1 January 2010

Progress picture for the New Year

This is my progress on my Beatrix Potter from December I sat for about three afternoons while I have had some time to myself over the christmas and new year, I have really enjoyed stitching on this I think this may be my January project to stitch inbetween my Just Nan SAL and Ink Circles SAL, the last good progress I made on this was back in August.

Stitched on 28ct Brittney Natural with Victoria Motto Threads

August Progress



and my December Progress which I am quite proud of



Happy New Year to all and Happy Stitching for 2010 may your life be filled with love and joy xx

6 comments:

glamlawlib said...

You've made great progress on BP, I love your colour choices :)

Hope your 2010 is filled with happy stitching!

Hazel said...

Oh yes its looking great hun. x

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow that's very pretty, first time I've not seen it done in a monotone!

Sally said...

BP is looking lovely. I really like your colour choices.

Karan said...

Great progress there - lovely to see it again. :0)

Elisa said...

Lovely BP progress...I hope to stitch on mine this year...