I have signed up for the following SAL's for the new year here are my before photographs ready for January 2010
Blackstone Fantasy Garden I will be stitching this for the Ink Circle Stitchers SAL blog

Just Nan SAL

I will also be stitching on these during the course of the year, hopefully I may even get a finish this year
My blue and green blob also know as Aurora Liquid Faerie

Beatrix Potter

Snowflake

I will also be adding Mary Wigham and Marquoir Marie Rose to this list, the idea is to hopefully post updates during the course of the year they will probably start off strong and then tail off after a couple of months I have such faith in myself.
Well I hope everyone has had a fantastic Christmas and that you all have lovely New Year and I wish you lots of happy stitching for 2010.
Hugs
Tracy xx
3 comments:
That's a good few wips you got there hun. Here's to a Very Happy Year for us both! x
Those are great projects you are working. Looking forward to see more updates next year.
Happy Holidays to you and your family.
Very nice WIP's, will enjoy watching them all develop. I joined some SAL Blogs with a couple of my pieces to make sure I stick at them. The Weekly SAL blog is doing a world of good for my HAED piece already! LOL :0)
Post a Comment