Monday, 18 January 2010

Progress and a New Start

Well time for an update I think, half way through the month and I am actually on target can you believe it

This is my Just Nan progress I am doing one band per month as there are twelve bands and it means it will be finished just in time for Christmas



And my new start my mum has been asked to be godmother for a friends little girl and she has asked me to stitch this little cutie for the christening I also need to add her name and date of the christening oh how I'm looking forward to all that back stitch. The fabric is not what I ordered though I ordered Marbelled Rose from Polstitches but I have been sent Dusky Rose I do like the colour and I'm not sure what to do as I ordered Linen and the fabric sent is Lugana and I am keen to get it started



I also spoilt myself with this little chart I thought it was very sweet and something small to stitch in between like I need anything new

6 comments:

Hazel said...

Oooh lovely progress and new start and I love that heart design too. xx

Mylene said...

Great progress on the Just Nan. I love those cute bears too but not the backstitching.

Karan said...

Great start on your JN - looks so pretty. That will make a very cute Chrsitening memento. Difficult to tell on the screen but it looks like the colour would be fine but if you're not happy with it ring up Polstitches about it - am sure Jo would sort it out. :0)
Can't blame you for buying the chart - I love JBW designs. :0)

Anonymous said...

Just wondering if you were interested in joining my haed sal?
check it out here
http://firstheavenandearthdesign.blogspot.com/

Sally said...

Lovely progress on your JN.

Love the bear you're going to stitch. The fabby is very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Thats going to be a cute card. I bought some Dusky Rose last week from Polstitches. It's very pretty. Mine is for Sabrina (Mirabilia) when I get to her.

I think the fabric you actually ordered would have been better for a little girl though. It's very pink isn't it? Have you got time to change the fabric with Polstitches?

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving lovely comments :o)