These are my progress updates for February not much done this month really as I am currently having Physio for deQuervains tendinitis and found out yesterday that I may also have something up with my elbow so I'm back at Physio tomorrow getting that checked out, see what happens I'm 30 this year and I'm falling to bits, I'm hoping next month I can get back on track but I need to be careful not to over do things. I never knew day time telly was soooooo boring, as well I've been working my way through my DVD collection but I'm even getting bored with that now, anyway enough moaning from me.
BSFG Feb (don't get too excited with all the progress lol)

Just Nan (I have stitched most of band 2 I just need to do the BS on it)

and probably the most exciting progress as I haven't posted a pic of this yet the Lickle Ted for my mum

And finally this is my dashing brother (only when he doesn't open his mouth) trying on his suit for his Prom which is in June, sorry for the miserable face trying to get a smile was like pulling teeth I'm sure it a teenage thing
2 comments:
Wonderful progress! You are steaming ahead on your Just Nan. I better pull my finger out soon before the month is up! x
Sorry about the arm problems - hope the physio helps ease things. Wait until you're two years off 50! LMAO
Great progress on all your pieces. I do love the fabric for Lickle Ted. :0)
Very smart your DBro looks too. :0)
Post a Comment