Before
And After not much to show but my theory is progress is progress and if I can see her growing just a little maybe it will help me along

If anyone can tell exactly which bits I have stitched I'll send them a little prize. (Apart from Hazel as I've already told her lol)
8 comments:
Progress is progress hun! x
I see some shading or hair along the left side of the picture, or the right side of her face. It looks like shades of grey on my monitor.
I love this design, glad you're stitching on it again. I know how you feel though about slow progress. I've lost interest in my HAED's as they just seem so hard, but I'm going to start again in the New Year and try to spend a couple of days each week on one.
I can see progress to the left of her eye and bottom left below her chin, more darker colours added I think? lol
It's looking great , an is totally obvious that ou've done the hair near her right cheekbone and eye .
Well done, XX
Her hair is growing. :0) Will enjoy seeing this one develop. :0)
Oh yes, i see some progress made on the left side of the picture. Hope you will continue to work on it as it's a lovely design.
She's looking good and every stitch is progress :)
Wow, that face looks so realistic! Definately a project worth plugging away at!
Post a Comment