Tuesday, 27 January 2009

HoE Lizzie Kate Exchange sent and received

I can finally reveal my Hooked on Stitching Lizzie Kate Exchange which I sent to my partner Sharon C

It was stitched on 28ct beige fabric with Carries Irish Kiss, Tropical Rainstorm, Baby Pink, Pina Coloda, Passion with Gutermann Col.4740 seed beads around the edge





And I received this lovely ornie from April K along with 2 threads, a lovely chart and charm and some pretty pink ribbon



7 comments:

Mylene said...

Your LK ornament for Sharon looks lovely. Well done!!

Karan said...

Lovely exchange pieces, sent & received - nice gifts too. :0)

Sally said...

Both exchange pieces are lovely Tracy.

Ranae said...

Love the LK finish and the ornie is pretty.
You are so lucky to get that HAED from hazel ,luck girl you!!

Hazel said...

Beautiful exchanges! xx

Mylene said...

Stopping by to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day weekend!

Anonymous said...

love the LK finish, nice touch using the beads! lovely exchange gifts