Saturday, 27 December 2008

Lovely Christmas

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and got lots of lovely gifts. I went to my mums for Christmas lunch this year unfortunately she forgot to do the prawn cocktails for starter so ended up with two big bags of de-frosted prawns, lol.

I got the most fabulous pair of boots from my mum I had looked at them a few weeks before Christmas and just before Christmas they were reduced to half price so my mum suprised me with them.



And here are my wonderful presents from Hazel, I am very honoured that she chose to give me her HAED as I know how much work goes into them and my bath stuff just smells wonderful. I also received Winter Grows on You by Waxing Moon from my Wish List, thank you so much Hazel





7 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow what fantastic boots!!! Looks like you had a lovely Christmas and to receive a HAED! WOW!!!!!

Hazel said...

Ahh you're welcome hun. I may need to pinch that picture of Twilight Shimmer as I must have forgot to snap one before I sent her off to you. I thought I had done :-(

glamlawlib said...

Great boots, they were a bargain!

The HAED from Hazel is amazing :)

All the best for the New Year!

nela said...

Hi Tracy....and Happy new years
Tracy on the graph of solobrode Dentelles, as it urgent steps to follow, writes a message on his blog, you must be signed prior to his newsletters ... tell him you are interested in the graphic is available until December 31, I told my 4 days ago ...

varaplata said...

Ohhh nice gifts.
Happy new year 2009 from Seville (Spain).
The last summeer I went to London for a week, and I see very beautifull things.
I hope you saw a lot of places there.

Karan said...

Great bargain on the boots & some lovely gifts - the HAED is gorgeous. Pretty ornie too.
Hope you had a lovely festive season & that 2009 is much kinder to you. :0)

Carol said...

Help Tracy - please email me at carolsutcliffe@comcast.net - I cannot find your email or your postal address for the biscornu exchange!! What happened to it???? Please get back to me - thanks! Carol