

I went yesterday to look at some tattoos with my dad I've wanted one since I was 16 but never took the plunge to go and get one, well guess what I'm now the proud owner of my very own tattoo when I went for a look the girl at the tattoo shop showed me one exactly how I imagined and had a slot at 4.30pm so I thought what the heck why not, pic looks a bit weird as I still have the wrap over it excuse the belly
8 comments:
Lovely biscornu....and a fab tattoo, I love them and have 3 myself and want more....just don't pick the scab....
A great exchange from Ellen and that's a beautiful tatoo.
Lovely exchange piece & gifts. Lovely tattoo. :0)
Lovely biscornu and a brilliant tattoo! I'm too much a baby to get one done! LOL!
Oh my goodness you've got a tattoo you mad woman!! You kept that quiet lol. Well if you've got it you might as well flaunt it (I mean the lovely slim waist!). Wonderful biscornu from Ellen. xx
Greetings from Italy, Tracy :)
I just found your blog and I must say I'm amazed how wonderful your creations are. I'll definitely come back :)
Have a nice day!
Beautiful biscornu! lucky (tattoo) lady.
Super nice tattoo
lovely biscornu, wow you're brave getting a tattoo! no need to excuse the tummy, it looks a lot better and slimmer than mine ROLF
Post a Comment