Tuesday, 23 December 2008

Visit from Hazel and Basket of Biscornu

I have had lovely visit from Hazel she arrived yesterday about lunchtime and left this morning, we spent the time chatting and getting in some quality stitching time, she brought Cirque de Circles to stitch which is looking amazing the colours she has chosen are beautiful and complement each other very well, unfortunately I was a bit of a dope and didn't take any pictures but it was wonderful to see her again and she brought lovely christmas pressies including a gift for my mum which was very thoughtful.

Picture of Hazel's Cirque, she has now taken off all the beads and replaced them with x-stitch in the main colour and she managed to finish one whole page. (Photo taken from Hazel's blog)



Lovely pressies from Hazel.



Hazel also brought a bottle of mulled wine which I had never tried before, it was very sweet and yummy.



Hazel and I had a chat about the suggestion that she had for the Basket of Biscornu and thought it might be a nice idea to set up a blog for anyone wanting to join in. Here is the blog for anyone who might be interested in joining in Basket of Biscornu

2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow the colours on that Cirque is spectacular!

Isn't it nice to have a visit from a special friend?

Hazel said...

Ack! I contacted Thread Bear and they will have to order that thread in so I am goin got have to risk it! Had a lovely time. Definitely try to arrange something again soon. xx