A couple of weeks ago I was chosen to participate in Hazel's PIF (pay it forward). So now I have to offer the same gesture on my blog.
*** This is how it works ***
If you would like to receive something handmade by me within the next 365 days, please comment on this post to say that you are interested. I will then draw 3 names out of a hat on Monday 24th November (GMT). If you are one of the chosen three then in return, please post the same offer on your blog.
This is a simple and a lovely way of spreading joy in the stitching world. I hope that you will join in and possibly become one of my PIF members!
This PIF is open for everyone!
1 comment:
Sorry i have to pass this one(have done it earlier this year). Goodluck with yours.
Post a Comment