Thursday, 27 November 2008

Trip to London

I went to London on Friday and Saturday to see Mamma Mia at the theatre, what a great show I've never seen the film but I can honestly say the theatre version was fab, I went with a couple of girls from work who have seen the film and they said that the theatre version was much better. Here are a few photo's from our trip



Christmas Crackers from Harrods, very cheap I bought two boxes of course



Me and Maxine getting some air after lunch with the Queen



A nosey local wanting in on the action

4 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

That looks like a super fun day! I went to London once... I'd love to go back!

Hazel said...

Yay you look like you had a great time. Just what the doctor ordered thinks I.

Ranae said...

Hi! I came over from Hazel's.
I enjoyed browsing your blog. How did I ever miss it? lol
I really want to find time to stitch one of your biscornu patterns.
I will be back

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a super time Tracy. I've not been to London since I was a little girl, me and DH want to go for our 20th anniversary, only 3yrs to wait!