Sorry the pics aren't too good no natural light
And Elisa has now received my exchange that I sent so I can reveal, I made a wall hanging a mix of two designs Maryse - Happy Halloween house with the borders from another freebie design Whispered by the wind Halloween 2008, I used carrie's Halloween for the two borders top and bottom and the edging, it was great fun to make. I also sent some other goodies but forgot to take a pic of them Elisa has pics on her blog, thanks for looking
6 comments:
Both of these exchange pieces look brilliant Tracy.
Love your progress on Bouquet for Cheryl too.
Have you started making up your friendship book yet? I keep doing a bit on mine but it plays havoc with my eyes! LOL!
Not yet Sally I keep getting it out looking at the instructions and putting it away again
well done on your exchange hun. xx
You won my pif! Have emailed you. xx
Your halloween exchanges both sent and received are great. Well done!
Lovely exchange pieces, both sent & received. :0)
Post a Comment