Well here is my March Challenge finally finished it hasn't gone well this month, I got the general idea right I just didn't put it into practice very well, as you can see from the pic's I forgot to make sure that the design was completely centered with the same gap on each side (head slap) as well as stitching the rings inside too high up so I had to then stitch it together higher up which meant I didn't have the same gap as the bottom, I think I might just pull it out and make it into a little cushion and try again next time it's all good practice I'll get the hang of this finishing eventually
6 comments:
These are not easy to centre, Tracy, but it looks OK. Practise makes perfect:)
Love the thread you've used, it's so pretty. Don't you just love those learning curves - the Monthly Challenge has certainly given me a few of those too! LOL
I really love the colors you used!
This is the most beautiful colour Tracey and the stitching is great. As for the making up well that is what the challenge is for, to help us to try and learn new finishing mistakes, and it looks no worse than the first one I made. You have learnt valuable lessons so nothing is wasted.
I like it! xx
Isn't that the point of these challenges? To get out of your comfort zone and to try something new? Well done!
Post a Comment