Well the time has come for my walk, I am off at 6am tomorrow to start my 90 mile West Highland Way walk, I have spent a fortune on sleeping bags, walking socks, waterproofs, etc but I'm sure it will all be worth it, we are doing it for two local charities the Evening Chronicle Sunshine Fund for disabled children and the Great North Air Ambulance, so I will speak to you all on Thursday when I get back
Day 1 Sat 26th April 08 20 Miles Milngavie to Balmaha
Day 2 Sun 27th April 08 21 Miles Balmaha to Inverarnan
Day 3 Mon 28th April 08 19 Miles Inverarnan to Bridge of Orchy
Day 4 Tues 29th April 08 21 Miles Bridge of Orchy to Kinlochleven
Day 5 Wed 30th April 08 14 Miles Kinlochleven to Fort William
5 comments:
have a great time Tracy:)
Will be thinking of you Tracy and hoping for cool, dry weather.
Good Luck.
Best wishes for the walk Tracy - hope the weather is kind to you. Have fun! :0)
Hope it goes well.
Sounds like you had a brill time hun. xx
Post a Comment