I have finally finished the Wedding Sampler, my goodness what a project and a half I have never frogged so much in my whole stitching life, I have pulled it out a grand total of 9 times and used a whole extra skein of blanc DMC thread, the flower in the middle is still wrong but I'm hoping it's not too noticable I just couldn't face pulling it out again, no pic at the minute as it's had a bath and is drying after my darling furbabie had a catnap on it
Here is the pic it still needs pressed and then it's off to the framers for a couple of weeks
4 comments:
Yay well done you!! I must get that page of mine finished I keep procrastinating about!!! Can't wait to see a pic. xx
Yay! Congratulations on you HD it is beautiful!
Congratulations Tracy! It looks gorgeous:)
It's beautiful! Congrats on your finish :)
Post a Comment