Friday, 21 September 2007

Nearly Finished and Goals

Well I have finally nearly finished the Wedding Sampler YIPPEE (Unless I've just Jinx myself) I have the date to fill in and the metallic and beads to add, then I just need to take it to the framers, I will post a pic when it's finished.

I have decided to adjust my Goals i.e.delete some I think I aimed a bit high and I want to get some Xmas stitching done as well I haven't even started my cards yet, I ordered a bag of lavender from www.daisygifts.co.uk as recommended by Hazel it smells lovely so I can make some lovely xmas giftys with that. Anyway back to that Wedding Sampler, Happy Stitching.

5 comments:

Mylene said...

hi, loking forward to see a picture of your sampler. have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

I'm also looking forward to seeing a picture of your finished sampler.

I love the smell of lavender too.

Sally said...

Looking forward to seeing the wedding sampler finished. Cheering you on:)

Hazel said...

Come on Tracy you can do it!!! I have nearlyt finished page 5 of DM and can't wait to start the CdC. xx

Tracy Dixon said...

Thanks for the spur on I'm more than half way with the metallic I'm hoping if I dig in I'll finish the metallic tonight