It's finally back from the framers and looking good apart from the 10 or so smashed beads I am so disappointed, I think the framer has pressed it down on a hard surface as there is no beads inside the frame so it wasn't the glass and I have a double mount, I will not be using them again, I haven't rang them as I think I would erupt
I'm just hoping the person who it is for won't notice
11 comments:
It looks gorgeous! I would be insanely furious over the crushed beads! If you have time I would tell them I was removing it from the frame to fix the beads, and then they would have to re-frame it (at not cost to you!). I would bring it there and show it to them first, of course and give them quite a piece of my mind!
It looks beautiful framed! I couldn't see the smashed beads in the picture but I would call and complain. They could have allowed to to fix THEIR error before they completely framed the piece!
That is what I'm more angry about I don't see how he didn't realise that he had smashed them so if he had rang and said look sorry it was an accident I could of fixed it, it's with it's new owner now thankfully they haven't noticed but I am going to mention it to the framer how many customers has he lost because of the same thing, because he does do a beautiful framing job, I'm off again, lol
Oh that is terrible that your framer crushed some of the beads. I'd be furious!
It does look beautiful framed though.
It's beautiful! I'm so sorry to hear the framer smashed some of the beads. I think I'd have to call and complain too though. There's no excuse for handling a piece that way and they should compensate you for it in some way.
Aww! That's terrible... smashed beads on such a beautiful piece.
I would surely let them know.
Anyway it's gorgeous.
wow!That is truly stunning! Sorry to hear about the beads. I would be so upset.
It looks stunning but I am so sorry for you about the beads. You should definitely complain. xx
It looks great and I can't see the smashed beads or the off part in the flower. I would still call the framer though and complain loudly. Definately complain or he'll never know to be more careful and others' peices will be damaged as well.
It looks beautiful, sorry about the smashed beads, you should definately complain to the framer
I think is is just stunning! I understand your frustration with your framer though-I would probably try and get them to fix it.
Post a Comment