I decided to join up for a Beginners Hardanger SAL on Jayne's Attic I finally got time to complete Part 1, which I don't think looks too bad for my first attempt, I've just realised though that I need sharp pointy scissors for the next bit and my lovely italian ones have gone missing, I think they were taken out of the case by the airline when I went on holiday earlier this year which I can't understand why they would do that when they are safely locked in a case but never mind I'll have to try and find some new ones my magnetic needle holder was with them as well so I lost that and a load of needles
Here's my pic of Part 1 sorry it's blurred haven't figured out the new camera yet

6 comments:
Nice colour. I'd love to try that at some point. Is it a class you actually go out to or is it an online one?? xx
Very pretty! I love that color. That totally sucks about your scissors and needles!
Great start on the hardanger piece.
Very nice start Tracy.
Great start Tracy. I've only managed to get mine on the frame so far. :0(
Well I managed to mess it up I cut the wrong threads so I have to start again
Post a Comment