I thought I would post a pic of the wedding sampler I've been working on it is a DMC chart, I'm loving doing although the metallic is a bit of a nightmare but it's worth it I think, I'm just about at the half way mark it was supposed to be finished and framed for this coming Friday I think it'll be finished but not framed it will have to be a belated wedding present, I started with such good intentions to get it finished but I just don't seem to have had the time to sit down and have a proper go at it. The only thing I'm not sure about at the bottom of the design is that it only has the year instead of the full wedding date I think I might change that and put in the full date
7 comments:
It's very pretty, I can't wait to see more progress
Very pretty WIP. I'm looking forward to seeing more.
This wedding sampler looks lovely, it'll be a great gift
It looks lovely Tracy, very pretty and unusual too. Can't wait to see the finished piece. You're very good with lettering so i say yes change it. xx
Beautiful!
That is so pretty. I love the material you are using it shows the piece off more.
That will be so pretty!
Post a Comment