Monday, 25 June 2007

Another up date after holiday










Here is another update of Cheryl's Bouquet after my holiday I'm finding it really easy to stitch, I managed to stitch for 4 hours on the plane and about every other afternoon on holiday in the room when it got too hot to sit out, I've ran out of the light pink (Carrie's Baby Pink) and slowly running out of the other colour which is DMC 99, so now I'm back I'll be able to order some, I can't decide if I like the colours I think I've been looking at it too much, what do you think, it's possibily going to be one of those ones that you can't tell until your finished.

9 comments:

Sue said...

I think it's stunning. A lot of people seem to be stitching this piece and everyone's is so different ;)

Cheryl said...

I love your bouquet, especially the colours you have picked! They look great on that fabric

Samantha said...

What a beautiful choice of colours - it's going to look fabulous when it's finished! :o)

Sally said...

That looks beautiful Tracey. I love the colours.

Hazel said...

I love the colours you have picked - arent you clever doing two colours!! Looks brill. Glad you're back. Did you have a good time? xx

Tracy Dixon said...

Thanx, Hi Hazel how you feeling, I had a great holiday thank you, I'll post some picks later in the week

Laural said...

Thank you for the add, I'll be reading your blog too now.

Your bouquet is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors, I'm a pink girl lol, it's going to be beautiful when it's finished!

Nina said...

Hello :)
I've just found your blog, you have wonderful works! :)

This bouquet is so nice, do you have a picture about it finished, please?
Thank you so much!

Best regards, Nina
(from Hungary)