
Here is an update of Cheryl's chart I've haven't done very much since last time but I'm really enjoying stitching it I'm going on holiday tomorrow for 18 days to Eygpt so I'm going to take this with me and the new HAED SK Oriental Courage, so hopefully I'll get lots of stitching done. I've got DH (mark) to put my clover on his keyring so I can get it on the plane OK, I've heard from a couple a people that they had problems and then a couple more that they didn't have any but I don't want to chance it, we are flying from Manchester Airport tomorrow afternoon so we won't get to Egypt till tomorrow night but I'm very excited I love going on holiday, anyway off to do more tidying and packing.
3 comments:
Your stitching looks great and how fantastic that you are going to Egypt. I've always wanted to go there, always been interested in Egyptian artifacts and mummies ;)
Have a fantastic holiday Tracy!
Cheryl's Bouquet is looking gorgeous.
It looks great. Hope you are having an excellent time there and its not too hot for you lol!! xx
Post a Comment