Wow that is looking fantastic Tracy!
This is looking beautiful!
you are a GENIUS girl and you know what I'm talking about. Look out for an ecard.xx
The fabric you've chosen for BSFG is lovely - it will look great when done :)
Thanks Hazel, and thanks for everyone lovely comments, the fabric I've used is Brittney - Lurex Pearl Flecked White and the threads are Carries thread pack for the chart
This is a lovely piece!
Oh, I love your Blackstone piece, and that Biscornu that Hazel made is gorgeous.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow that is looking fantastic Tracy!
This is looking beautiful!
you are a GENIUS girl and you know what I'm talking about. Look out for an ecard.
xx
The fabric you've chosen for BSFG is lovely - it will look great when done :)
Thanks Hazel, and thanks for everyone lovely comments, the fabric I've used is Brittney - Lurex Pearl Flecked White and the threads are Carries thread pack for the chart
This is a lovely piece!
Oh, I love your Blackstone piece, and that Biscornu that Hazel made is gorgeous.
Post a Comment