
Look at my lovely Biscornu that Hazel made for me, it's filled with lavender as well so it smells lovely, I love the color of the Vicki silk that you used it goes lovely with the quaker cloth, your stitching is very neat, it's so nice I don't want to stick pins in it lol, I might attach a ribbon and hang it up, BIG HUGS thanks Hazel
6 comments:
You're welcome sweetie. I can post pics now lol!
OOOOH That's lovely and what a nice idea to make it sniff pretty too ;)
That's lovely. I found your blog through Hazel's. I'm a 25 year old stitcher and it's nice to meet other stitchers that are around the same age!! Lovely work.
Hi! Found your blog through Hazels. A 26 year British stitcher?!! At last! Thought i was the only one LOL. Will visit again
wow, I love the biscornu. I wonder if you can find out what is vikki clayton silk that Hazel used in this design. Your stitching is very lovely.
I found out at Hazel blog on the colors of the silk.
Post a Comment