Sunday, 29 April 2007

Cheryl's Bouquet


I finally made a start on Cheryl's chart I've been wanting to start it for ages, I'm doing it on Polstitches Cheerful Cherry with Carries Baby Pink, I possibily might add a couple of other colors into it but I haven't decided yet.



I havent' been doing much stitching at the minute my Great Aunt is in hospital with what we think is early Alzheimers, so a lot of time is taken up with visiting and family stuff, but hopefully she's going to be assessed shortly to make sure she can take care herself properly, which means she might be able to get home which will be a lot of hard work but better for her. I've been over to her house today to tidy up her garden ready for her getting out as she loves pottering in the garden, anyway off to bed for me now as work calls tomorrow

5 comments:

Sue said...

Hey, a start is a start. Love the fabric you are doing this on, very pretty ;)

Hazel said...

That fabric is lovely. I have today to finish this piece so i am going to stitch like mad!! Hope you are coping with things okay. Feel free to mail me. xx

Sally said...

You have made a lovely start on Cheryl's Bouquet.

Sorry to hear about your aunt {{{{hugs}}}}

Cheryl said...

I love the fabric and thread colour you have chosen to stitch this piece, it looks lovely so far.

Tracy Dixon said...

Thanks everyone, thanks for the offer Hazel your a pal, I think the real work will start once she gets out of hospital, Hugs