Not much to say at the minute, working hard and fitting in stitching where I can. I'm off to Nuneaton next week for the meet up arranged through Stitch and Stash so that should be fun looking forward to a weekend stitching. Here is a bit more progress on the Sunflower cannot wait to finally get this one finished
Progress after trip to Lake District

Current Progress
8 comments:
WOW Tracy, that is gorgeous, looking forward to seeing you next week hun.
Hugs xxxxxx
You're making great progress Tracy, looking forward to seeing more.
Have a great weekend in Nuneaton, wish I was going.
It's looking great... soon be a HD at this rate. :0)
Faint!!! You have actually posted!! Great progress on your wip. What time will you get to mine and do you want lunch b4 we set off???
That looks gorgeous. Lovely progress.
Wow! The sunflower is looking gorgeous, love the real looking colors in it
Golly gosh, that does look amazing, you have been busy
Looking forward to seeing you next weekend
Wow that looks gorgeous Tracy. You're making great progress!
Enjoy your weekend. I really wish I was going but funds aren't allowing me to do much of anything lol! I really wanted to go to Harrogate at the end of November but it's a no go!
Post a Comment