
I have been stitching not as much as I would have liked but as the saying goes progress is progress. Here is what I have been working on the past few months while I have been away from the computer.
I joined the SK SAL on the Heaven and Earth Forum so I started that back in July I decided to stitch Masquerade, progress on this was very fast and I love stitching it

I have also been working on this for a girl I work with she has just been married in Italy and there was a field of Sunflowers near where she was getting married so I decided to stitch her a sampler with a Sunflower, however because of the problems with my wrist I am way behind on this one which I am very disappointed about, also because it is preventing me from stitching anything else until I get it finished. I worked on this one in the evenings while I was in the Lakes District (sorry about the fuzzy pics)
Lakes day 1

Lakes day 4

Well thats enough from me, thank you all for looking
8 comments:
Your break sounds like just what you needed. Lovely progress on your wips. x
Lovely progress on your WIPs. Your photo of the lakes is gorgeous. Glad you had a lovely break.
The sunflower is beautiful.
Good Luck at the appt, i hope they are able to help and relieve the pain for you
Hello Tracy, good to see your post. I am sorry to hear about your wrist, i hope it feels better soon.
Sounds like you had a lovely and relaxing time at the lake. That sunflower design looks a big one and it is looking gorgeous. Goodluck with it.
Lovely progress on your WIPs Tracy. So good to see you posting again.
I hope you manage to find some relief from the pain very soon.
Lovely photo of the lakes. I loved it when we went a few years ago and would love to go back.
Sounds like you had a great relaxing time at the lakes,love the sunflower,it's going to be hard to give it away
Hope app goes well
Tina x
I hope your doctor can find something to give you relief from your pain.
You made a lot of progress in three days on your sunflower. It loks great!
Fabulous view - spent our summer holiday up there & your pic makes me want to go back right now. Great progress on your WIP's. :0) Sorry to hear you're in pain - hope the appoinmtnet goes well & they can sort it all out for you.
Post a Comment