I decided to stitch on Aurora Liquid Faerie she hasn't been out of the basket for about 2 years well she looks more like an it at the moment, I am posting a before pic as well so you can see I really have worked on her. I had Hazel cracking the wip getting me to fill in the gaps in the middle which I'm glad she convinced me to do.
Before
After

and a new start for the weekend this one is a SAL that Sally arranged there are me, Hazel, Barb, Sally and Lesleyanne stitching this one, I have finally managed to get it printed and start I am loving the colours, it is the Jane Austen Sampler from the GOS

Oh and I nearly forgot Lickle Ted back from the framers he is now in his new home and a little something for my manager at work who left last week to have her baby, these little guys are so cute by my are they horrid to stitch.

8 comments:
Hi Tracy,
It was great to meet you at the weekend...Looking forward to October already!
Great stitching - I love the colours in your HAED.
Beautiful finishes and your wips look great. You can really see the progress in Liquid Fae.
It was lovely to meet you at the weekend Tracy.
The colours in this are so beautiful, my HAED has only been out the box once in almost 2 years as well! Nice work on the new start too and a lovely gift
Lovely finishes. Congratulations on your new start. Lovely progress on yuor HAED.
Great stitching - it was good to meet up again - roll on the next one :)
Lovely stitching Tracy. Glad you joined us on the JA SAL.
It was great to see the pics... looks like you all had a lovely time. :0)
Love the colours in Aurora & a great start on the JA piece. The teddy pieces are gorgeous, am sure they were very well received. :0)
Hi Tracy , Wish I could have gotten there at the meet up . Good you have joined us with JA. Just love the colours in this. Also like the colours in Liquid Fae, teddy is so sweet.Now I have found where you are hiding I will be back.
Post a Comment