You made a very good progress and both looking beautiful!
Wow they both look great but I really like the JN! I'll post up pics tonight.x
Great progress on both pieces - they're looking lovely. :0)
Great progress on both pieces Tracey,but love the JN piece,stunning coloursTina
Lovely progress on both pieces Tracy.
I absolutely loved working on BFG!!! It was a wonderful piece and I was sad to see its finish!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You made a very good progress and both looking beautiful!
Wow they both look great but I really like the JN! I'll post up pics tonight.x
Great progress on both pieces - they're looking lovely. :0)
Great progress on both pieces Tracey,but love the JN piece,stunning colours
Tina
Lovely progress on both pieces Tracy.
I absolutely loved working on BFG!!! It was a wonderful piece and I was sad to see its finish!
Post a Comment