Well I found myself having a bored moment on Sunday afternoon so I decided to design my own mini biscornu, I think it turned out rather cute, sorry the picture is not too clever no natural light
Hi1 I came over from hazel's blog. She did a wonderful job on the biscornu for you. Your bored moment biscornu's are beautiful. I am so hooked on them. Cheryl's Bouquet is just fabulous, love the colours.
7 comments:
Love the colours you've used on your baby biscornu, it's so cute. Great exchange piece & gifts too.
Hope things improve for you soon (((((hugs))))).
looking good its cute!
Awww it is so cute! Good job Tracy! xx
Hi1 I came over from hazel's blog. She did a wonderful job on the biscornu for you.
Your bored moment biscornu's are beautiful. I am so hooked on them.
Cheryl's Bouquet is just fabulous, love the colours.
Well done Tracey. I love the black one too - I have never worked on black but I really love the effect I am going to need to try that soon.
That's adorable!
They are lovely Tracy. I love them both.
Post a Comment