Here is the pattern that I made for my mini Biscornu
Here is another design I finished off tonight for a bigger biscornu as well I haven't tried this one out so if anyone finishes it I would love to see pic's (that is if it looks any good, please feel free to tell me it looks terrible)
Have you seen the freebie on JA monthly challenge by Brooke publishing?? Its a beautiful butterfly design and just amazing! More stash to buy though so I am not doing it yet!!! x
4 comments:
Oh wow pretty! Is this going to be a regular thingy? xx
not regular but maybe now and again when I have time to be creative, lol
Have you seen the freebie on JA monthly challenge by Brooke publishing?? Its a beautiful butterfly design and just amazing! More stash to buy though so I am not doing it yet!!! x
I love your pattern for the baby biscornu - just right for small projects!
Post a Comment