Wednesday, 6 February 2008

Having a Clear Out

I have decided to have a tidy up and clear out, I have a few packs of aperture cards that I bought a while ago and although I have used some of them I really have bought too many to ever use up, so if anyone is interested please e-mail me as I have a few to sell off

unopened pack of 5 craft creations - Hammer White 104x152mm Double fold with square aperture 70x114mm - £1.20 including postage

unopened pack of 5 craft creations - Hammer White 104x152 Double fold with oval aperture 114x75mm - 1.20 including postage

Opened but unused pack of 5 - Linen White 150x203mm Double fold with heart aperture - 1.50 including postage

unopened pack of 5 - Red 109x156mm Double fold with square aperture - £1.50 including postage

Opened pack of 4 (was 5) - Hammer White 104x152mm Double fold with double square aperture - 1.20 including postage

Opened but unused pack of 5 - Marble green 104x152mm Double fold with square aperture - 1.20 including postage

No comments: