
DH and I had a lovely day walking at Kielder Reservior on Sunday which is one of the reasons I didn't get much stitching done we had organised it the week before with friends, it was a bit damp but we had great fun we managed to walk 7 miles in 3 hours which I didn't think was too bad, it's all good practice for the West Highland Way, we also met a little friend in the car park when we had finished
4 comments:
I wish you the best of luck on the West Highland Way - check out my site - it might have some info to help http://www.walkinginscotland.org/
Every little bit of progress is good Tracy!
awwww looks cool! well done for walking all that way. xx
Looks like a fun weekend even though you didnt get much stitching done. I think you will need all the practice you can get for the West Highland Walk.
Post a Comment