
I have decided to get Snowflake back out I was enjoying stitching her but put her down to stitch Blackstone Fantasy Garden she is only 1 full page and 3 small pages, so shes definitely achievable, I thought if I did the 3 small pages and then I'll only have 1 last page to work from, she's much easier to stitch since I got my new Q-Snap frame as I don't need to move her now it's just the right size to show the whole stitching area, I've been off sick from work since the middle of Sept 06 with an infected toe but I go back tomorrow so my stitching time will be cut down, but I'm looking forward to going back I've been sitting in the house too long now, here is my last update of her before I put her away
4 comments:
Wow Tracy she is looking stunning! Keep at it. I have managed to get some pics on my blog finally!!
Hazelxx
Snowflake is looking great Tracy!
Hi Tracy. I am using a mixture of threads on my Patchwork incl silks and cottons. It will be very colourful when I have finished it lol!! A real patchwork of textures and colours.
xx
She looks great Tracy.
Post a Comment