
I finally made a biscornu I've looked at them for ages thinking they would be too hard to try but I gave it a go and here is my result I don't think I put enough stuffing into it, it's a bit whimpy, I used the lovely hand-dyed threads that Hazel sent me I think it has turned out OK for my first attempt, I think I'll put a bit more stuffing in my next though
5 comments:
Beautiful bisornu Tracy. I made the same mistake of not putting enough stuffing in the first one I made. It's trial and error really. Be warned these little things are very addictive!
Please add me to the list of serious under-stuffers-of-the -first-biscornu!
Your first looks lovely - I look forward to seeing your next!
Tannia
Thanks for your lovely comments, I've already started my second
I love this biscornu thingy!! Even though I don't know what it is lol!! Looks very hard to make. Is it? My slideshow thingy is some of my ever expanding wishlist. I was trying to get it onto my blog at the top but it came out as a message.
xx
Thanks for the link tracy -cant wait to make a start!
xx
Post a Comment