Monday, 8 May 2017

Catching up

Well I haven't blogged in a long while so I thought I would have a little catch up.  I have been stitching away and have had a few little finishes so I thought I would share a couple that I have framed myself.

A little LK finish


Pineberry Lane - Autumn on Marigold Lane


I have working on a few of my own design which I am hoping might be good enough to sell.  The idea came from my sister as I designed her an Owl for her birthday and she said I bet you could sell that so I decided maybe I would have a go, although to date I haven't really been successful lol but its early days I guess and I am only starting out.  Here are a couple of the designs I have done so far hope you like them and thanks for looking.




No comments: