
I have been working on my front garden a couple of afternoons this week as it was getting a bit over grown, I popped to Peter Barratts yesterday and got some bedding plants for my tubs just to finish it off



My back is a whole different story, this is going to be my project over the next few months, my sister is going to help with getting the weeds removed, the garden was an ongoing project when me and husband split most of the materials are there to complete patio area it is just getting someone to finish it for me

8 comments:
The raced is on to the finish line! I have the roof done lol. x
Your sampler and your garden are both looking lovely Tracy!
I just found your blog1!
I live in Finland so please excuse me my funny english and bad grammar!
You Jane austen-sampler is so beautiful!
I have admired those designs at Casa Cenina,me and some my stitching friensd are going to by some sthas from there at this summer...
(a Italian-craft net-shop)
The climate in England is better for gardening ,wish I could have all hose plats here in the north.
Well,I have a little garden and many flowers on the pots but still.. :)
I have two tiny kittens ,they are a mix of Finnish Farm-cat and a Norwegian Forestcat.
they both are girls called Melissa and Namine...
I write both in finnish and english on my blog,just told you if you want to see my kitties.. :)
Love the JA Sampler, it coming along great.
Good luck on the back, you will have to post photo's of the before and after, I am betting it will look awesome
The sampler looks lovely
Gardens are like stitching,some are a WIP, your front one looks like a finish though LOL
Your JA sampler is coming along beautifully Tracy:)
Your sampler is looking beautiful! Your front garden looks great. Goodluck on the back garden.
The sampler is looking lovely - hope the frogs are now long gone.
Have fun doing the garden - am finding it's hard work but very satisfying ! :0)
Post a Comment