Tuesday, 1 September 2009

LK Exchange Received and Sent

Here is the beautiful Lizzie Kate Exchange I received from Ellen Sharp it will take pride of place on my Christmas tree this year



and this is the exchange I sent to my partner Kirsi Huttunen



5 comments:

Karan said...

Lovely exchange pieces both sent & received. :0)

Ruth said...

Lovely. Simply lovely. Cngrats on some wonderful exchanges.... and great stitching overall.

Hazel said...

Both are beautiful!! x

CindyMae said...

They are both gorgeous! Love your finishing on the one you sent!!

CindyMae said...

Both exchanges are just wonderful. I love them both!! I received my package in the mail today and posted it to the blog and am in the process of adding it to my blog. Thank you so much, I LOVE IT!!! Can not believe that I have not been keeping up with you on your blog though! I am now!!!