I went to Hazel's for the weekend and she spurred me on to get it finished, it has taken me approx. 3 years to get this done. I have never been so happy to finish something I put the final stitch into it this morning, now just to decide how to finish it either a pillow or frame.
8 comments:
Absolutley stunning Tracy...well done on having the willpower to finish it...
Beautiful, it would look lovely as a pillow, please don't hide it behind glass.
Congratulations Tracy on a stunning finish:) It is absolutely gorgeous.
Oh that is just fantastic! What a stunning piece! Gorgeous work!
Please stop by my blog and see the July 17th post as there is something there for you!!
http://stitchingkorner.blogspot.com/
Great job Hun
I love your pink version of Cheryl's bouquet. I have stitched it too.
http://astitchersmusings.blogspot.com/2007/09/bouquet-for-cheryl.html
Congratulations on your beautiful finishes! And thank you a million time about your awesome Lizzie Kate exchange I got from you today. Wow! I sent you an e-mail to thank you, but I want to say it here also :) And every one reading this, you will find the pictures of Tracys beautiful exchange in my blog :)
WOW! Not usually a pink person but this is stunning. Well done on the HD! :0)
Post a Comment