Wednesday, 20 May 2009

Update on White Musing

Well I have been sorting through my stuff and came across my White Musing which has not been touched since the kitty incident. I decided to frog the whole thing and start over, so my fabric is washed and drying and I just need to hunt out the chart and thread for a fresh start.

Not much stitching done so far this week working on a couple of exchanges and then need to work on my BP.

It was my birthday today so I have been out with family and friends for food tonight and I got lovely pressies a gift certificate off my lovely friend Hazel, thanks sweetie and some charms for my Pandora bracelet off family. Well off to bed now as I'm at work for 7am tomorrow.

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Hope your fabric turns out okay! Let me know what threads you're using and I'll join you. It surely won't take us long will it?? It has 26 parts so we could do a line a day (yeah right). Well we have to set a target lol. Happy Birthday sweetie. x

CindyMae said...

Oh my goodness! Happy belated birthday! I hope that you had a wonderful and fantastic day!!!

Mylene said...

Belated Happy Birthday, Tracy!

Karan said...

Belated Happy Birthday wishes Tracy - sounds like you had a good one. :0)
Hope the fabric is OK now.